Thursday, February 07, 2008

VIDEO LINK

SLAM TV:
Who is Wilson Chandler?

At my day-job with SLAM, I've been working on building video content for our website with our in-house director, Matt Sheridan. I've been trying to produce videos that may be a little off-beat and/or helpful to players. For our first video, we kept it simple and drove up to Westchester to hang with Knicks rookie Wilson Chandler for the day. Chandler was real cool about kicking it with us, we passed by the courts of my old college and went with him to get his dome clipped. Hopefully, he'll make it off the bench a little more in the second half of the season.

As a Knick fan and producer of the video, I know who Chandler (left) is from seeing him play in the seven games he has appeared in. However, The identity of the other guy in the photo above remains a mystery.

No comments: