Sunday, February 24, 2008

Medical Miracle?


According to the Associated Press, Agent Zero will remain on the bench for some time. With his team holding down semi-solid playoff positioning, it's hard to say if Arenas' absence won't propel the Wizards to another level in a Joe Osteen kinda way.

However, Arenas hasn't been the only Wizard who has missed a number of games this season. Antonio Daniels (^left) is enjoying one of his better seasons (when not in a suite himself). Caron Butler "isn't ready to go," and the trade deadline has come and gone. If the playoffs started tomorrow, the Wizards would play a really healthy Orlando team anchored by one of the hottest players in the sport right now. Having watched the Wizards in the last couple of season's playoffs, I've kind of begun to look forward to how they play with their backs against the wall.

My question, which, by evidence of my comment counters, I'm sure, I am only posing to myself is : With a healthy Caron Butler, can the Washington Wizard get out of the first round of the playoffs without Gilbert Arenas?

No comments: